|The Big Game Hunters Foundation|
The Object and Purpose of the Big Game Hunters is to actively promote good sportsmanship and fraternity among other Big Game Hunters; to promote hunting and shooting sports and foster principles of conservation and the perpetuation of wildlife; to aid Game and Conservation Commisions in their efforts to conserve, propagate and protect wildlife...
The funds raised with the 52 Gun Raflle will help the Big Game Hunters with these goals and this couldn’t happen without you.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Where the Money Goes!!|
|In the past decade we have had nine fundraisers. Those fundraisers have allowed us to donate nearly a quarter of a million dollars to help support youth and wildlife conservation programs. This past year donations were made to fifteen different organizations, totaling $23,800.00. The majority of the funds went towards shooting sports programs for youths, followed by wildlife conservation and youth archery programs.|
Shooting Sports Programs for Youths
Youth Archery Programs
|Rules and Regulations|
· Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase a raffle ticket or win a gun.
· Raffle tickets are $100.00 and limited to 520 raffle tickets. The purchase of only one raffle ticket is required to enter the raffle. Each raffle entry constitutes an equal chance to win. All unsold raffle tickets remain the property of Big Game Hunters Foundation.
· Cash, personal checks are accepted for the sale of raffle tickets. Credit cards are accepted in person on a limited basis of availabilty. Raffle prizes will not be awarded until the check clears the bank. Dishonored Checks are subject to additional fee and disqualification from the raffle.
· Random drawing will be held weekly on Mondays through Meyer Accounting Service, and winners number posted on the website upon verification. Winners need not be present to win. Winning raffle tickets will be returned to drum after each drawing.
· All winners will be posted on the official "Winners" page on the website at www.52gunraffle.com Winners will be notified following the posting with instruction as to how to claim your prize.
· The winning ticket for each prize week receives the firearm printed on the calendar for that week..
· All firearm regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm.
· If winner is not able to pass FFL Regulations then winner will receive a Denny Dennis gift certificate in the amount of Big Game Hunters cost paid for the gun specified for that week.
· All prize winners are responsible for any fees (shipping, FFL transfer, taxes, etc.)
· All raffle prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days after the notification is made. All unclaimed raffle prizes become the property of Big Game Hunters Foundation.
· Big Game Hunters Foundation reserves the right to modify any raffle prize if needed based on manufacturer’s available inventory.
· Weekly pictures of the guns may vary slightly from actual gun.
Problem gambling? Call 1-888-BETS-OFF (238-7633).
|Big Game Hunters Foundation - 52 Gun Raffle|| Contact Us |